Food & Beverage Team Member
T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Team Member to join our team based at Belfast International Airport – Northern Quarter, Belfast. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 35 Hours per Week
- 5 out of 7 Days per Week
- 03:00 – 23:00
- Seasonal Contract (Until October)
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Onsite Parking
- Company Events
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements.
- To ensure all goods are displayed correctly and are eye-catching to customers.
- Ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
- Ensure bar fridges and displays are stocked at the end of each shift.
- To be welcoming and create a friendly atmosphere for the customers.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant's job offer will be subject to providing a five-year, traceable employment history. Please note, the successful applicant's offer is subject to the Access NI (Basic) check prior to commencement of role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on recruiting ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working for the Mount Charles Group.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE