Food & Beverage Supervisor
Food and Beverage (F&B) Supervisor
SITE: OTC – Business Unit Based in W5
LOCATION: Queen’s Quay, Belfast, BT3 9QQ
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food & Beverage Manager
TERMS: Full Time, Permanent Contract
DATE: November 2022
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Food, Beverage & Conference Manager the post holder will supervise, train, monitor, measure and develop the Customer Experience in our Food and Beverage areas with a particular focus on our Corporate Conferencing Events. Including but not limited to queue times, product quality and speed of service, staff engagement as well as complaint management.
- Minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience in a F&B environment with multiple covers and services
- An ability to demonstrate a calm approach when dealing with customers whilst providing first class customer service
- Passionate about people – enjoy communicating with customers, clients and team members, supporting the team to evolve and further develop.
- Passionate about Food and Hospitality – a natural flare for customer focus and quality of experience at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative while directing colleagues to ensure excellent standards.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to be a proactive member.
- Willingness to be flexible, work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
£11.00 per hour
The Odyssey Group has a range of benefits which it offers to full and part time staff.
- Free car parking.
- 33% Discount on in-house items, including coffee, in the W5 café & 10% discount in the W5 shop.
- Complimentary tickets to Belfast Giants, friends and family access to W5 and advanced ticketing to Arena events.
- Holidays commence at 31 days per year rising to 34 [prorata for part time staff.]
- Contributory pension scheme, life assurance and a paid sickness benefit.
- Salary Sacrifice including pensions, holiday and cycle to work schemes.
 [Some T&Cs and qualifying periods will apply]