Food and Beverage Service Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Food and Beverage Service Assistant to join our team in City Of Derry Airport.
- Variable Hours
- Flexible working pattern as per flight schedule and business needs.
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- 28 days Paid Holidays pro rata
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Free Parking
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements.
- To ensure all goods are displayed correctly and are eye-catching to customers.
- Ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
- Ensure bar fridges and displays are stocked at the end of each shift.
- To be welcoming and create a friendly atmosphere for the customers.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant's job offer will be subject to an Access NI Basic check prior to commencement in role. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE