Fane Valley Feeds is one of the largest animal feed manufacturers in Northern Ireland with facilities in Omagh and Newry. With one of the most modern animal feed mills in Europe, Fane Valley Feeds is committed to manufacturing the highest quality animal feeds for our customers.
We now invite applicants for the following position based at our Omagh Mill.
Job Ref: FVF/FA/11/22
Reporting to the Company Accountant the Financial Administrator will be responsible for providing financial and administrative services to the finance and senior management teams in order to ensure effective, efficient, timely, confidential and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Checking bank accounts online & update computerised cash book on a daily basis;
- To complete weekly bank reconciliations;
- To assist with the preparation of wages;
- Processing credit notes and recharge invoices;
- To prepare and submit VAT returns;
- To prepare and post financial journals within Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- To assist with the preparation of physical and financial reporting on a monthly basis.
- Must have previous relevant experience of working within a financial administration department.;
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above including English and Mathematics;
- Have experience of operating computerised accounting software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics;
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team;
- Will preferably have a qualification in financial administration.
In return, the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes: Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being Programme as well as excellent personal development and career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or apply on our GET GOT platform. https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 7th December 2022.
Fane Valley Feeds is an equal opportunities employer