Habinteg Housing Association
Finance Officer (Job No J421)
Location: Based in our new Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
The Finance Officer will assist the Senior Finance Officer and Finance Manager by contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of financial and management accounting services within the Association through the provision of effective financial accounting systems and procedures.
Please see attached Candidate Information Booklet for full details.
If you have any disability which prevents you from completing the online application form, please contact HR to discuss what further assistance you require.
Completed application forms should be returned by 4pm, Wednesday 05 April 2023.
Working for Habinteg is not just a job, it’s about being part of an organisation which puts people at the heart of all we do and provides opportunities to make a real difference by enhancing every life we touch.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £30,151 – £35,411 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19.5%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.