Field Sales Manager
Fane Valley is the leading Agri supply Co-op in Northern Ireland with two modern feed mills in Omagh and Newry and Agri stores across the province. With a strong technical support proposition, Fane Valley Feeds is committed to improving its farmer customers’ businesses, providing superlative service and the best quality feeds on the market.
We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager, or possibly an experience Field Sales Team Leader who is now looking to take the next step up in their career. Managing an existing sales team that is already operational and is still very much growing.
Field Sales Manager
Job Ref No: FVF/SM/05/23
Reporting to the Sales Director the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing a Field Sales team delivering profitable sales growth of ruminant and monogastric feed and agri-products as well as contributing to the overall strategic development and growth of the Fane Valley Feeds business.
The focus of the role will be the daily running of a field sales team and so you must have excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills and be able to implement the most efficient ways of working to your team who you will also encourage to always share best practice.
- Have at least five years previous sales experience;
- Experience leading and managing a field sales team;
- Great leadership skills with a coaching mindset;
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles;
- Ability and willingness to learn with a hands-on approach;
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Plenty of initiative and a self-starter;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Show attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload;
- Self-motivated with a desire for success.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- A sound knowledge of ruminant and monogastric livestock production systems;
- A comprehensive understanding of the agricultural industry in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland;
- Educated to degree level, preferably an agriculture or business-related discipline;
- Experience within the Agricultural field would be very beneficial, but this is not essential.
In return the company offers an attractive salary with bonus, a benefits package, a company car and excellent career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Monday 5th June 2023.
Fane Valley Feeds is an equal opportunities employer