Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
We require Factory Operators to join our Galgorm team.
Salary: £12.67 Per Hour + Holiday Pay (Includes Shift Allowance)
Hours Per Week: 38
Working Hours: 4 Day Working Week
Evening Shift: Monday to Thursday 4.30pm – 2.30am
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
– Experience using various hand tools e.g. DIY/painting, i.e. brushes and rollers.
– Experience in the manufacturing or construction industry
– Literate and numerate
– Experience meeting high Quality standards.
– Health and Safety Knowledge
– Ability to understand Work Manual Procedures
– Good communication skills
– Good team working ability
– Willing to undertake training as required and provide training when needed
– Flexible and adaptable
– Able and willing to work overtime when required.
– Able and willing to work shift patterns
– Responsible for the manufacture of parts within the glass fibre area.
– Work as part of team and be able to follow WMP’s and directions from the team leader.
– Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacturing process.
– Responsible for compliance with company’s health & safety policy and procedures.
– Undertake training or retraining associated with the post, or the introduction of the new working practices.
– Willing to train others as required.
The Factory Operator positions are in Galgorm, Northern Ireland
For more information about this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2542 0140 and ask for Danielle, or send your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER