Executive Assistant (Hospice Executive Office)
T: 028 9078 1836
Post: Executive Assistant
Department: Hospice Executive Office
Location: Horizon House, Newtownabbey (an element of hybrid working may be considered)
Salary: £25,000 – £31,500 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week (flexible evening work required)
Please note: We plan to invite shortlisted applicants to an assessment on Friday, 29 July, followed by an interview on Wednesday, 3 August (subject to change).
The post-holder will assist the Executive Office Manager in the provision of the effective and efficient operation of the Hospice Executive Office which includes the provision of:
- Full range of administrative and secretarial services to the Chief Executive, Directors of Finance and Corporate Services, Chairman and Board including management of staff in the team;
- Support for the Executive Office functions, including, the organisation of the effective and efficient servicing of the Board of Trustees and its sub-committees and the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT)/Corporate Leadership & Management Team (CLMT);
- Support for key corporate governance functions.
What we offer:
Attractive Terms & Conditions apply including;
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement, starting at 27 days per year, which increases with service along with 10 Statutory days each year (pro rata for part time)
- Award winning Family Friendly Organisation
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing Initiatives
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
For further information, please refer to the Job Description and Specification below. If you have any queries, please contact a member of the People & Development Team on 02890 781836.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 4.00 pm (we recommend that applications are submitted at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time to ensure technical difficulties are not encountered).
For guidance on how to apply using our online application platform GetGot, or troubleshooting any potential issues, please refer to the following link: Getgot Application FAQs
Please note all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. Please ensure to check your 'junk/spam' folder as due to personal email security settings, emails can sometimes appear here. Any email correspondence will come from an email address ending in @nihospice.org.