T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group currently have an opportunity for an Events Operative to join our Events Team in Belfast
39 hours per week
5 days out of 7 as per rota
- · Paid Holidays
- Company pension
- Voluntary healthcare and voluntary cash plan
- · Training & Development
- · Uniform Provided
- Health and Wellness Programme
- Staff discount portals
- To assist with cleaning of bars and storage areas as well as function rooms – this is a hands on and physically demanding role.
- To set up and lay out bars and tidy as required
- Provide general assistance at events e.g. working behind the bar, clearing glasses or
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and presentation at all times
- Have a full clean driving licence.
- To adhere to all legal and company policies at all times including but not confined to COSHH, Health and Safety and Fire.
- Be a trustworthy and honest individual in order to assist with cash handling.
- It would be advantageous if you had previous experience in a customer facing role.
- You need to be self-motivated, reliable with a friendly and helpful manner, can work on your own initiative and follow instructions to a tight deadline.
- Availability to work different shift patterns, which will include days, evenings and weekend work.
- Excellent eye for detail with a positive “can do” attitude.
- You must have excellent team working skills and approach all tasks with determination.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE