Essential Skills Tutor – Literacy
T: (028) 90 325 835
Essential Skills Tutor
- Salary: £27,403 per annum
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Holidays: 12 statutory days (pro rata) 20 Annual days (pro rata).
- Location: Bryson Energy, Stockman House, Belfast
- Bryson Energy through its Training & Employability work delivers Employment and Vocational Training programmes to young people and the unemployed. For over 30 years it has successfully managed and delivered a wide range of qualifications, training and employment programmes.
- To be responsible for the delivery and assessment of Entry Level 1-3, Level 1-2 qualifications in Essential Skills Training – Literacy in accordance with standards laid down by the Awarding Organisation.
- To be responsible for ensuring each Programme participant has the opportunity to achieve accreditation in Essential Skills Literacy which is necessary to progress in training and work.