T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Engineering Placement Opportunities – 23N/PLCE
At Randox we are offering exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, self-motivated Engineers to obtain a placement with an innovative and rapidly growing company. Placements offered by Randox are specifically designed to release the potential of high-quality candidates and provide them with the opportunities to make a difference to our business, our customers and gain experience needed to pursue a career in their chosen fields. These opportunities will be based at either Randox Science Park in Antrim or our Laurelbank Site outside Crumlin.
Our multi-disciplined engineering project teams take end-to-end ownership of design projects to bring our revolutionary diagnostic testing products to market. Using state of the art technologies you will be a key member of the team from day one, learning at each step of the process whilst having the opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Research and development of components, systems and processes
- Requirements and specification generation
- Conceptual and detail design
- Prototyping and system building
- Systems integration
- Design documentation and reporting
- Evaluation and validation test planning, operation and reporting
- Ensuring adherence with regulatory bodies and compliance requirements (FDA, CE, UL)
- FMEA and risk management
Engineering Roles: We have a diverse range of engineering groups including:
- Electrical and Electronic
- Embedded /Software
- Studying an Engineering degree
- A strong academic record to date
- A high level of business acumen
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet deadlines / targets
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and office packages
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer