T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is a global diagnostics company headquartered in Northern Ireland. We employ more than 2500 staff globally and have a presence in over 145 countries. Recently we have processed over 20 million COVID 19 tests for the British Government as part of the National COVID Testing Programme. We are experiencing continued growth across our business and require Engineers across a number of our R&D teams.
Please see link below for more information on what we do:
We require Engineers for an exciting new opportunity within a new Process Development Automation (PDA) Department at Randox. The roles encompass primarily automation, mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, biomedical, chemical, manufacturing engineering disciplines as well as supporting roles in administration and quality.
• Develop automation solutions and provide automation expertise to Randox Core businesses.
• Supporting the design and development of new products.
• Transferring of products into manufacturing.
• Providing improvements to existing manufacturing processes.
• Qualified to degree level in an Engineering-related discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Biomedical, Chemical, Manufacturing, Quality).
• In-depth knowledge of manufacturing and mechanical processes.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• Knowledge of software design principals.
• Ability to accurately record analytical data.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience with Automation and High Value Manufacturing Industries.
• Detailed knowledge of PLC Automation software and coding languages.
• Proficiency in 3D CAD.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
The Clinical Diagnostic Group at Randox develops innovative multiplex diagnostic tests that provide greater information from a single sample, allowing enhanced decision making. We are rapidly increasing our test portfolio, which already includes oncology, cardiac and infectious disease panels, so we require additional product training specialists to meet the demand of our future recruitment plans.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.