Industrial Temps are seeking Electrical Operatives for our client Wrightbus. These positions are located in Ballymena, County Antrim
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
Salary: £25,371 Per Annum
Working Hours: 4-Day Week – Monday to Thursday 7am – 5pm
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent Positions
– Responsible for the compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the workshop policies are being adhered to.
– To ensure that work carried out is to the Wrightbus agreed quality standard and ensure that all such quality sign offs, and procedures are complied with.
– Responsible for assisting Electricians to ensure the vehicle electrical control system is installed to the specification requirements as detailed by the relevant documentation.
– Responsible for the installation of vehicle wiring harnesses and components as detailed in the contract build documentation.
– Responsible for the connection of various automotive and high voltage connections up to 800V AC or DC.
– Responsible for assisting Electricians in the test and commissioning of the vehicle electrical system as per Quality Assurance documentation.
– Responsible for assisting Electricians in the fault finding and repair of the vehicle electrical system.
– Responsible for ensuring the installation is completed in accordance with the allocated process time.
– Must be prepared to work overtime when requested by management
– Undertake any training or retraining associated with the post, or introduction of new working practices or engineering changes including the training of others
– GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English Grade C or above.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an electrical installation environment.
– Demonstrate experience of routing and connection of various cable types.
– Demonstrate experience of using a variety of hand and power tools.
– Demonstrate an ability to interpret electrical wiring information.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Willing to undertake or provide training as required.
– An awareness of general Health and Safety rules.
– Proven ability to be flexible, working overtime and changing shift patterns as required.
– Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
– Holidays: 237.5 hours
– Life Assurance
– Multi Store Discount Scheme
– Canteen Facilities
– On site car parking
– Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
Additional Information: These Electrical Operative positions are located in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information about this role, please contact our Ballymena office at 028 2542 0140 and ask for Danielle, or send your CV to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER