We are seeking Permanent Driveline Operatives for our client Wrightbus in Galgorm. Wrightbus is a leading manufacturer in the transportation industry with innovation and unwavering commitment.
Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
Salary: £28,375 Per Annum
Working hours: 4 day working week
Monday to Thursday 7am – 5pm
Full time, Permanent positions
– Time Served in relevant discipline (written confirmation required) or 4 Years chassis experience
– Extensive experience in a chassis manufacturing environment
– Experience using a variety of hand/power/air tools.
– Knowledge of materials particularly aluminium and steel.
– Proven ability to read engineering drawings.
– H & S knowledge.
– City & Guilds Craft Certificate/NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Engineering
– Responsible for the fabrication of complex assemblies, sub-assemblies and Safety Critical parts on a driveline chassis.
– Ability to interpret complex parts and assembly drawings.
– Be capable of following verbal instructions.
– Able to move between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
– Responsible for the fitting/assembly of Chassis components to the Wrightbus Quality standard during the production process.
– Work to strict Production timings on a production line.
– Life Insurance
– Medicash scheme
– Free car parking on site
– Career progression
These Driveline Operator positions are in Galgorm, Northern Ireland.
If you are interested in this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 or send your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com