Dental Nurse – Part time
T: 02890 247 333
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dental Nurse to be part of our family run group of Practices and to join our team in Portglenone on a part time basis. The successful applicant will work 12 hours from 8:30-5:00pm on Wednesdays and 8:30-1:00pm on Fridays. More hours available.
Duties will include assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the surgery clean and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Fully qualified dental nurse or be willing to complete a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation