Customer Support Scientist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Customer Support Scientist (22N/CUSS)
Randox is welcoming applications from Scientists wishing to join our Sales and Marketing Team in one of four roles working closely with our Technical Support Teams. Working from our Laurelbank facility in Crumlin, successful candidates will receive comprehensive training and in-depth knowledge of Randox products and deal directly with some of our biggest customers. Successful candidates will become industry experts on some of the most internationally renowned laboratory products with exciting opportunities within a team driving Randox business forward.
- Developing of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox product groups
- The use of query-logging software to record and monitor the servicing and maintenance of commissioned Randox analyzer systems
- The review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies
- The handling and troubleshooting of technical queries
- The provision of product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures
- The use of query-logging software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries
- Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills is necessary
- An Honours degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and confidence with dealing with customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced IT skills
- Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines
- A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
- A willingness and availability for international travel.
- Valid Driving Licence. For those without access to a vehicle, Randox offers a free shuttle service 6 times daily between Antrim Train Station and our Crumlin site.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.