Customer Support Advisor
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly, and hardworking individuals to work within our Customer Support Team at our facility in Antrim. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience.
- Operation of the telephone and email system to receive client enquiries and complaints ensuring a high level of quality and response rate according to agreed standard.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with both existing clients and potential new clients.
- Use of relevant software to record and trend enquiry types and status of client’s queries.
- Contacting clients to carry out post-market feedback and record this data.
- Relevant administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills both via telephone and email.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook).
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Willingness to develop knowledge on Randox products and services
- Previous experience in another customer service role.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.