Customer Care Advisor
Customer Care Advisor (Full-Time, Permanent)
Location: Duncrue, Belfast
Hours: 39 Hours per week (Monday to Thursday 8.00am-5.00pm, Friday 8.00am-1.00pm)
Salary: £21,270 Per Annum (£23,397 OTE)
Would you like to be part of a successful and rewarding business? If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and love to delight customers this role could be the one for you.
Dreams and Sofatime are currently seeking a Customer Care Advisor to join our growing team.
We are looking for people with personality. People who'll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that will delight our customers.
This will involve a lot more than just answering questions – you will play a key role in building relationships with our customers by helping them with a wide range of enquiries regarding our products and working with colleagues to provide the right solutions to meet their needs.
We’re looking for dedicated people who can take ownership of customer issues and deal with enquiries in a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable way.
If you love to chat with people, then this is the job for you! The more you talk, the better for you! If you are looking for a job where chatting actually helps people, then maybe it`s time to consider a role as a Customer Care Advisor.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Answer customer, store and supplier queries on the phone and via email.
- Take ownership of customer complaints tracking through to resolution.
- Negotiate commercially with customers and suppliers.
- Process web generated sales orders & arranging delivery dates with customers.
- Excellent IT skills including previous experience of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer focused approach.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Must thrive in a high volume environment.
*Please note the closing date may change if the company has received a suitable number of applications.