Credit Controller Business Support
Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
THE PRESTIGE GROUP
The Prestige Group incorporates AbbeyAutoline Insurance Brokers, Prestige Underwriting Services, Prestige Underwriting Services (Ireland), Customer Claims Assist, Cover.Net, Octane Underwriting and Markets and Reliable Cars.
JOB TITLE: Business Support – Credit Controller
REPORTING TO: Business Support Team Leader
Purpose of the Job
The Accounts department are responsible for minimising outstanding debt while ensuring credit control policies and procedures are applied consistently and fairly. The Credit Controller will play a key role in supporting the department to achieve its objectives.
- Take client calls regarding payments, debt and other queries as required.
- Contact clients regarding outstanding payments.
- Manage the system generated debt diaries and reports and preparing correspondence to clients.
- Arranging alternative payment arrangements with clients, and following up on non-payments.
- Prepare documents for small claims court applications.
- Attend small claims court hearings on behalf of the company.
- Maintain CPD (Continuing Professional Development) on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with other team members, the Business Support Team Leader, and managers to resolve non-routine issues where applicable.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service when dealing with clients.
- Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all times.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies to include health and safety procedures and report any issues as arising.
- Ensure that professional integrity meets Company standards at all times.
- Any other duties that can reasonable be requested by the Manager, Directors or representatives’ acting on behalf of and with the permission of the Manager/ Directors.