T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group exciting opportunities for a Cook to join our catering team at translink, Cafe Metro
25 Hours per week
Will vary, shifts avaialble Mon- Sun 7am-3.30pm
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount Portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude..
- The appropriate Security Clearence will be carried out before this role commenses.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE