T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Contract Support – Administrator
The Works Control Support will report to the Contract Administration Manager and is expected to participate in the successful delivery of various contracts & projects. The purpose of the role is to manage, update and close out orders to invoice stage.
- Keep track of orders and updates from the field.
- Ensure orders are submitted for closure within agree timescales.
- Process payments for field staff
- Responsible for taking information from the field to update and maintain the MIS
- Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues
- Respond to queries escalated by the client ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met
- Ad hoc administration support for the team
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- This person must have strong numerical skills and the ability to proactively manage own workstack
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Proactively manage own work performance
- Experience within a similar role is preferred.
What we can offer:
- KPIs structured bonus scheme
- Hybrid Working Model
- Bike-to-work/tax-saver scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to start/grow your career with Ireland’s leading provider to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland.