T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to manage the delivery of telecom utility projects, including but not limited to: network build, customer installation support and network maintenance. The Contracts Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with procedures to deliver world-class health, safety, environment and well-being performance and providing leading customer service and satisfaction. The CM will also deliver operational objectives to support our clients in meeting their Performance Commitments and achieving high levels of compliance with performance metric targets.
- Management of Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Training of an operational team.
- Compliance with NIRAUC Streetworks Code of Practice.
- The Circet Single Point of Contact for client operational requirements, escalations and for the resolution of day-to-day requirements.
- Management of your team to ensure all Client KPIs are resourced and achieved in a timely fashion.
- Manage a sub contract and direct labour workforce, including but not limited to areas such as recruitment, training, transport, stores, HSEQ, productivity.
- Management of WIP (work in progress) to ensure orders are closed and invoiced in line with KPIs.
- Management of costs/sales to ensure contract is delivering to budget forecasts
- Daily engagement with the client and internal PMO team to ensure programme reporting is up to date and in line with client requirements.
- Monitor HSEQT through weekly meetings with teams and site visits
- Ensure regular and accurate reporting on all client key deliverables
- Adherence and delivery to processes for all operational team, ensuring all supporting details and photographs are submitted to the correct standard and timeframe.
- Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Circet’s procedures.
- Providing forecasts to stores/warehousing to ensure correct stock replenishment.
- Compliance with KN and client’s adaption of IT systems in the field.
- Management of programme team to ensure programming is up to date and client deliverables are being met.
- Review and closure of actions and issues between Operations Centre and Field Operations Team.
- Whereabouts reports, weekly forecast for assigned deliverables and 3 week rolling programme, Ensuring the operations team are focussed and fully engaged.
- Daily engagement and weekly meetings to maintain the KPI performance.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Client, All Key Stakeholders in Circet, Local Authorities and Suppliers ensuring pro-active and collaborative working across all areas.
- Implement and support business change initiatives to achieve appropriate performance levels.
- Ensure all A/L, S/L are managed in accordance with HR policies and all relevant systems updated.
- Provide direction to all your team members daily and identify training needs or gaps that will help your team to perform to the highest possible standard.
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Continuously develop team skills to meet business needs.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation.
- Drive strong management processes.
- Chair and attend internal and external meetings and ensure the production of minutes
- Promote positive approachs.
- Identify,report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path, and potential risks and issues.