Conjugate Formulation Scientist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We require a highly motivated and dedicated individual to work within our busy Formulation Department as a Conjugate Formulation Scientist. The successful applicant will be responsible for formulation of conjugate concentrate, multi-conjugates and purification of antibodies.
Based at our Firfields site close to Crumlin.
• Running of conjugate concentrates, multi-conjugates and purification of antibodies.
• The running of Biochip arrays for testing and QC of Product.
• The dispensing, labelling, and packing of conjugates and antibodies.
•The use and maintenance of sage stock control system during product manufacture, testing and release.
• The alerting of the conjugate/Antibody Formulation Supervisor to any problems in the manufacture or assignment of a conjugate/antibody and troubleshooting manufacturing and QC Issues.
• Be qualified to at least degree level, with at least a 2:1 in a life science discipline.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work.
• Ability to reliably operate different types of equipment and analytical instrumentation.
• Practical laboratory skills.
• The ability to operate and maintain analytical instrumentation.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety, including CoSHH.
• Experience using a stock control system, such as Sage.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.