Company Placement – Trainee Assistant Editor (Red Wolf Films)
Northern Ireland Screen intends to run a skills development programme as part of their Company Placement Scheme called Trainee Assistant Editor. The programme will provide a training opportunity for one person in a production studio.
This is a paid placement scheme (Real Living Wage) and will start in January 2023. This is a 12-month Company placement, with the intention to extend for a further year.
ABOUT RED WOLF FILMS
Red Wolf Films is a new production and editing company based in Holywood, Co. Down specialising in documentaries. We are passionate about telling stories that matter about the diverse world around us to captivate and entertain viewers.
Seeking a Trainee Assistant Editor to collaborate with our global team of editors, writers, producers and directors who are working on exciting and compelling documentaries. This is an exciting opportunity and requires someone who will bring their energy, initiative and creativity to the team.
• An interest in documentary films and editing
• Strong communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Proactive and able to use own initiative
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good understanding of operating MAC and PC
• Able to work flexible hours
• Able to speak a language in addition to English would be an advantage
• Experience in some form of storytelling medium (writing, story development, editing, producing or other)
The application should be made using the online application form via GETGOT. Candidates unable to use the online form should contact Northern Ireland Screen HR by emailing HR@northernirelandscreen.co.uk for further advice and support.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED EVEN IF DELAYED DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS.
Please Note: The onus is on the candidate to ensure that all such information is provided.
Northern Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.