T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Commercial Administrator.
- Update electronic systems and maintain a record.
- Upload and maintain SC/DL rates on our electronic systems.
- Weekly review of cost and sales.
- Weekly/Monthly productivity reporting of all crews.
- Manage Profit and Loss account.
- Hold productivity meetings with Operations team.
- Review of jobs received, ensure correct values are received.
- Provide Commercial support to Operations Team.
- WIP Management.
- Submission of applications into client.
- Manage retention releases to sub-contractors in line with contractual agreement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Overview of DFE process, ensuring all additional works are captured in client applications.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills