Wrightbus are on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under the leadership of Jo Bamford.
Wrightbus believe in fostering a positive work atmosphere and cultivating a culture that encourage new ideas and creativity. With a mission to make the world a better place.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
20x PERMANENT Coachbuilder to be based in Galgorm, Ballymena
Salary: £26,517 Per Annum
Pay Rate: £13.42 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Working hours: 4 day working week
Monday to Thursday 7am – 5pm
Full time, Permanent positions
– Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
– Holidays: 237.5 hours
– Life Assurance
– Multi Store Discount Scheme
– Canteen Facilities
– On site car parking
– Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
– Time Served in relevant discipline e.g. Fitter, Mechanic, plumber (written confirmation required) OR 4 Years chassis experience/Relevant experience.
– Relevant experience using a variety of hand, power and air tools.
– Ability to read engineering drawings.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Willing to undertake or provide training as required.
– An awareness of general Health and Safety rules.
– Proven ability to be flexible, working overtime and changing shift patterns as required.
– Responsible for the fabrication of complex parts and assemblies related to the overall manufacturing process. Able to interpret complex part and assembly drawings and schematics and to follow verbal instructions. Able to move between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
– Responsible for the fitting and assembly of metal, wood and laminate components to vehicles during the assembly process in accordance with the customer and build specifications
– Responsible for the safe operation of plant, equipment and/or hand tools associated with the manufacture, fitting or assembly of components
– Responsible for compliance with the company’s Health and Safety policy procedures.
– Responsible for undertaking training or retraining associated with the post or the introduction of new working practices
This Coachbuilder position is in Wrightbus in Galgorm, Northern Ireland.
Candidates interested in this role, please contact our Ballymena office on 02825420140 or send your CV through to Danielle.McFall@industrialtemps.com