CNC Operator – Nights
T: 028 38333991
CNC Machine Operatives are trained to operative 3-5 axis CNC machines to produce a various range of aerospace components from materials such as aluminium and titanium.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products using specific measuring equipment and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
• Perform preventative maintenance checks on the machine.
• Finish parts keeping within quality requirements using hand tools to sand/smooth part edges.
• Complete paperwork such as process sheets, NCRS, job cards
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing background.
Hours of work:
(46) Days: Monday – Thursday 19:00 – 07:00