Clinical Laboratory Analyst
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories are seeking applications from candidates to join our Randox Dunstable laboratory. The successful candidate will be trained in Clinical and Molecular testing for full body health check specimen testing- Blood analysis, liver/Kidney function tests, hormone testing, sexual health markers etc. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company that can offer career progression and job security. This is a full-time, permanent position.
These roles will be based at our Lab in Warrington.
- Clinical sample testing
- Specimen receipt and accessioning
- Specimen analysis
- Reviewing of results
- 4 days in, 4 days off rolling pattern (Day and Night shifts)
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Will receive molecular and clinical chemistry training to deliver health diagnostics testing
- Human Science undergraduate degree achieving a 2:1 or equivalent – Biology, Biomedical etc. (human aspect required due to UKAS requirement of handling clinical sample results)- Ensure to place your degree qualification on your application
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to assist with overtime where required
- Experience within the science industry
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.