Clinical Chemistry QC Supervisor
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Clinical Chemistry QC Supervisor – (Job Ref: 22N/CCQC)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to be Supervise our Clinical Chemistry at the Randox Science Park. This is a great opportunity for you to progress your career with Randox into a Supervisory level role. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day Supervision of the Clinical Chemistry Manufacturing team.
- Supervisor role with Clinical Chemistry and Immunology QC.
- Ensuring that the smooth and efficient running of the QC team and release of products for end users.
- Maintenance and improvement of departmental procedures.
- Troubleshooting of internal and customer queries in conjunction with the Technical support team.
- The training and development of staff and the conducting of regular training reviews.
- Attend internal meetings and communicate with other departments within manufacturing.
- Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology, or a Life Science degree.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Analytical experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of quality systems.
- Working knowledge of health and safety including CoSHH.
- Relevant experience within the diagnostic sector.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.