Cleaning Supervisor – Events Division
T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles Group is seeking an Events Cleaning Supervisor to join our events division providing cleaning services to a range of large-scale events across Northern Ireland.
Whether it’s a two-day Race Festival at Down Royal and Downpatrick Racecourses, the renowned Balmoral Show in Lisburn or mingling with the stars at Eikon’s Comic Con our cleaning team at Mount Charles will be there providing the highest cleaning standards to all visitors at these events.
- 35 hours per week, to suit the needs of the event calendar.
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Free on site parking
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Monthly Performance Recognition Awards
- As the Events Cleaning Supervisor, you will be provided with a company vehicle and be responsible for transporting your team to the events. There you will take full responsibility for supervising your team to maintain high standards of cleanliness before, during and after the events. You will ensure there is a harmonious and productive work environment.
- Full driving licence required
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- The key is a passion for providing the highest quality service to our customers. Applicants should be enthusiastic about what they do, have a good eye for detail and be able to build a great rapport with your team and clients alike.
- Self-motivated, working on own initiative to ensure set tasks completed
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE