T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join its cleaning team at Radius Glenowen, Belfast.
- 20 Hours per Week
- 5 out of 7 Days per Week
- 9am – 1pm
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Monthly Performance Recognition Awards
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Self-motivated, working on own initiative to ensure set tasks completed
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be Over 18yrs
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE