T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join us at MacBlairs Ballymoney
- 10 hours per week
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- 08:00 – 10:00
- Paid Holidays
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE