Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
The Mount Charles Group Ireland has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join its cleaning team at the Department of Housing based in Ballina Co. Mayo.
- Various Hours
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be Flexible
- 30 days' Paid Holidays (pro-rata)
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative ensuring tasks are completed
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good time management skills
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE