T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our NI courts and Tribunal Services site In Newry.
- 40 hours per week
- monday to friday
- 08.30am to 5:00pm
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Working independently and as part of a team, you will be responsible for providing cleaning services of a high standard.
- This role will cover the cleanliness of the premises, including stairwells, corridors, lifts, communal areas, offices, kitchens, bins and toilets.
- You will be required to ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy, equipment is always stored correctly, safely and maintain cleaning material stock levels to avoid running out.
- Cleaning driving licence required and ability to work at various site locations as necessary.
- Attention to detail
- Leads by example and lives our values
- Passionate about our customer service and reputation
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Relevant security checks will be carried out before the commencement of the role