T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join our cleaning team at NI Courts and Tribunal Service located in Derry/Londonderry.
- 16 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Thursday 08:00-11:15
- Friday 08:00-11:00
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Monthly Performance Recognition Awards
- No nights, no weekends
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Must have CTC clearance-this can take 3-4 months to be approved. If accepting the role, application will be submitted and applicant cannot start until the CTC has cleared.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative to ensure set tasks completed
- Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer will be subject to a Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) prior to commencement in role. This check can take up to 3-4 months to approve.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE