T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join our cleaning team at Ladbrokes based in Craigavon.
- 6 hours per week.
- 3 days per week
- 20:30 – 22:30
- 28 days Paid Holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Free Onsite Parking
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE