T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join its cleaning team. You will be based at Radius Clifton in Belfast.
- 16 hours per week.
- 9am – 2pm
- 4 out of 7 days
- 28 days Paid Holidays pro rata
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Training and development
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Knowledge of scrubber dryer operation would be an advantage
- Any and all other cleaning duties
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to an Access NI Enhanced check prior to commencement in role.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE