T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join its cleaning team at Radius Ebrington Oaks located in Derry/Londonderry.
- 4 Hours per Week.
- Monday 1 hour per day, Tuesday & Thursday 1.5 hour per day
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be flexible between 8am – 5pm
- 28 days Paid Holidays pro rata
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Training and development
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Knowledge of scrubber dryer operation would be an advantage
- Any and all other cleaning duties
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE