T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles have an exciting opportunity for 2 Cleaning Operatives to join our Team in The Holywood Area
Working Pattern 1:
- 27.5 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8pm to 2am
- Friday 8pm-11.30pm
Working Pattern 2:
- 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 4pm
- Paid Holidays
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Knowledge of scrubber dryer operation would be an advantage
- Cleaning toilets
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE