T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a cleaning operative to join its cleaning team at Friends School site based in Lisburn.
- 20 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- 15:30am to 19.30pm
- 28 days paid holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Ensuring the highest level of housekeeping/Cleaning service in line with the clients’ specifications
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished
- Ensuring regular checks are carried out to the equipment/machines used during hours of work and all the equipment is left clean and in good working order at the end of your shift.
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Line Manager
- All offices, toilets, etc and amenity areas to be presented in clean and tidy order.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Please note, the successful applicant's job offer will be subject to an Access NI Enhanced check prior to commencement in role.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE