T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join its cleaning team at Friends School based in Lisburn.
- 20 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- 15:30 to 19:30
- 28 days Paid Holidays pro rata
- Free car parking
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Training and development
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Knowledge of scrubber dryer operation would be an advantage
- Any and all other cleaning duties
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE