T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories Ltd. are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail to join our Facilities Team as a Cleaner at our HQ at Ardmore just outside Crumlin.
As a Cleaner your duties may include:
- To keep all areas clean and tidy in accordance with standard operating procedures and company schedules.
- To liaise with the relevant manager or supervisor regarding any problems which are encountered during the cleaning process.
- To ensure that all cleaning records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all company property is looked after, and no damage is caused during the cleaning process.
Please note that this job description is intended as a guideline, new duties and responsibilities will be incorporated as a matter of custom and practice as the role evolves.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.