Civils Crew Lead/ General Civils Operative x30
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet Ireland are looking for an experienced Light Civils and Heavy Civils crews with competitive rates on offer. We are looking for hardworking and committed crews for long term work.
Civil Crews will be required to perform excavations, repairs and reinstatement's, installation of ducting, chambers and street cabinets and the installation of cable on telecoms infrastructure.
- Provide new installation of duct, chambers, cabinets & associated equipment.
- Locating and clearing of blockages in various surface types such as verge, footway and carriageway and reinstate to Purple Books / Local Authority standard ensuring all information / pictures are captured on company supplied assets
- Experience in all aspects of re-instatement in various surface types, i.e. Concrete, HRA, SMA, Paving, Cobble-lock, etc
- Box / Chamber building (Heavy Civils Crews only)
- Open cut trenching and installation of new duct and associated equipment in all surface types, verge, footway and carriageway (public and private) (Heavy Civils Crews only)
- Sub-ducting and Install new draw rope or cable in new duct as required
- Using company provided iPad / Tablet and completion of appropriate paperwork for daily works (job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets-GA2 / driver checks)
- Risk assessing and hazard identification, with a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities
- Responsibility for the company assets & plant assigned for duties
- Ensure compliance with all current client processes and procedures
- Full Irish drivers licence and have a minimum 1 year proven driving experience
- 3 Day Signing Lighting and Guarding (SLG), Location of Underground Services (LUGS)
- One member of the crew must have a towing licence C + E (CE / C1E ) driving license – DAF or Iveco 7.5 tonne truck or similar
- One member of each crew must have a towing licence B + E (BE) – Large van, Mercedes Sprinter / VW Crater or similar
- Desirable tickets : 3 Day First Aid, Abrasive Wheels, 360
- Be competent in the use of small plant such as GCAT4 + and Genny, Consaws / Wacker plates / Trench Compactor / Cobra Reel / Mini-Digger and hold the correct Solas CSCS certification to complete the works
- Experience in a similar operational or engineering environment within the telecommunications industry
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Please submit a covering letter providing the below:
- Current notice period
- Exact location (town & county)
- Type of license's held (B/BE/C/CE etc)