CINE Trainee – Hypixel Systems Admin
Hypixel Studio collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
Join us on our mission to bring players together in an inviting, immersive world where they can make their mark. We empower creative expression across a spectrum of experiences including sandbox adventure, social play, minigames, and creativity using a suite of powerful and accessible tools.
Associate Systems Administrator
As an Intern Systems Administrator you will assist in the ordering, installing and managing all office IT hardware and software, including existing and new deployments. You will also onboard new users onto the systems that we use on a daily basis. You will work globally with our remote team, ensuring they are fully set up for their workday.
- We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff.
- You like to keep up to date with gaming industry trends, including the latest hardware and software.
- You have a general understanding of what is involved in Systems Administration and IT support.
- You have experience with building/maintaining your own PC/laptops
- You’re self-driven and can work independently.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have the ability to handle high volume of tasks to meet a deadline
- You take an open and energetic approach to your work and enjoy working in a lively, diverse environment.
- You love helping people.
In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent.
Equal Opportunities Statement
“We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.”
We will monitor our programmes on an ongoing basis and target any under-represented groups as and when appropriate.
Guaranteed Interview Scheme
As part of our commitment to the employment of disabled people, we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). The GIS does not guarantee a job. However, its objective is to ensure a guaranteed number of disabled applicants, who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role they have applied for, are offered an interview.