T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity an experienced Chef who has a genuine passion for cooking to join our team at CAFRE Loughry Campus based in Cookstown.
- 35 Hours per Week
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm
- Friday 8am – 2pm
- Term Time
- 28 days' paid holidays (pro-rata)
- Training & Development
- Uniform & on-shift meals provided.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Health and Cash plan Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Discount Portal
- Work is available outside of term on mobile team
- Operating the kitchen focusing on tasty, well-balanced, nutritious meals catering for all dietary requirements.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- Have full responsibility for all aspects of the service and team whilst on shift.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise and contribute in all areas of running a kitchen and providing a great food service.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request..
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE