T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef to join our catering team at Moy Park Dungannon.
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- 5 out of 7 Days per Week
- 07:00 – 15:00
- Alternative Weekends
- 28 days Paid Holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount Portals
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Must be able to work alternate weekends
- Previous culinary experience
- Demonstratable knowledge of HACCP
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team or individually
- Previous experience working in a contract catering environment
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE