T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager to join our team at Spirit BAS
- 34.5 hours per week
- 5 out of 7 days
- 52 week contract
- Monday to Friday – additional hours to accommodate occasional functions.
- Staff Discount Portal
- Employee Wellbeing Program including Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Health Cashplan Scheme
- Paid Holidays in addition to Bank Holidays
- Training & Development
- Uniform & on-shift meals provided
- Operating a very busy kitchen focusing on tasty, well-balanced, and nutritious meals.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- Have full responsibility for all aspects of the service and team whilst on shift.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with a focus on the latest food trends and best practices.
- Motivate, coach, and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with The Mount Charles Group policies.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy hospitality management role.
- Ability to ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE