Chef de Partie
Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
MOUNT CHARLES IRELAND HAS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SOUS CHEF TO JOIN THE TEAM IN MAYNOOTH UNIVERSITY.
As a Chef, you will assist with all aspects of the kitchen including delivery and hospitality as well as ensuring all food safety documentation is completed as required. Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team. The quality of food produced is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong passion and enthusiasm for the role are key.
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days out of 7 days
- 30 days paid holidays, including bank/public holidays
- Career development
- Staff Uniform
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Staff parking
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Produce great tasting food and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications
- Ensuring all food safety documentation is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- The ability to follow instructions, and take the lead
- Ensuring Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of kitchen delivery and providing great food service.
- To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE