T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join join us at Translink Café Metro, Belfast.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Sunday
- Between the hours 8am to 8.30pm
- 5 days out of 7 days
- 28 days paid holidays (pro-rata)
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance programme
- Company Pension Scheme enrolement
- Staff Discount Portals
- Uniform Provided
- Training & Development
- Free meals on shift
- Assist day to day operations and management of the team on-site.
- Manage internal controls and procedures and preparation of monthly financial accounts for the site.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness at all times.
- Maintaining counters and serving customers
- Ensuring that areas of work are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day.
- Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records.
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
- Operating a till and cash handling duties
- Level 2 CIEH in food hygiene
- Experience working in a similar role.
- The ability to demonstrate great teamwork skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE