T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Catering Manager to join our catering team at Moy Park Dungannon.
- 39 Hours per week
- 5 out of 7 Days per week
- 28 days paid holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- Have full responsibility for all aspects of the service and team whilst on shift.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with a focus on the latest food trends and best practice.
- Motivate, coach, and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with The Mount Charles Group policies.
- Responsible for Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance within the catering services and in-house technical department.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE