Mount Charles Ireland
T: +353 (0)1 431 1383
The Mount Charles Group is seeking for 3 experienced and dynamic Food Service Assistants to join our catering team at The National Aquatic Centre, Dublin.
- Various Shifts.
- 5 days out of 7.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- General Kitchen Duties
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness at all times.
- Maintaining counters and serving customers
- Ensuring that areas of work are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
- Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records.
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements.
- Operating a till and cash handling duties.
- Level 2 CIEH in food hygiene.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Driver's Licence is desirable
The Mount Charles Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE