T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join its catering team at Wellington College, based in Belfast.
- 30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 28 days paid holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Meals on duty
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Comply with all HACCP (Hazard analysis of critical control points) regulations as necessary and all Health, Safety & Hygiene standards
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- Report defective equipment/ utensils/ work and floor surfaces or any other Health and Safety issues etc. to your Line Manager
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant's job offer will be subject to an Access NI Enhanced check prior to commencement in role.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE